J. A. Henckels Miyabi 5000S Kodeba 12 inch Chopping Knife
Grace, elegance and sophistication featured highly in Japanese culture and are now synonymous with the new Zwilling J. A. Henckels brand Miyabi. Following in the tradition of master craftsmen that produced the famous Japanese swords that were not only unbelivably sharp but also incredibly beautiful, Miyabi knives embody the beauty of sharpness. With authentic Japanese blade designs and extraordinary sharpness, Miyabi knives will fascinate from the first cut. Lovers of Japanese cuisine will also appreciate the perfect balance and the comfortable handle day after day!
- Kodeba: small protruding blade, used for cleaing, boning, filleting, and cutting small fish
- Forged from high quality stainless steel, with same hardness of all Twin German steel knives
- All Miyabi knives undergo scalpel-like sharpening using the traditional "honbazuke" honing technique
- Unique asymetric blades designed for Japanese food preparation enhances the cutting angle and prevents food from sticking
- Miyabi 5000S knives can be sharpened with either a wet stone or sharpening steel
- Lifetime warranty